Who we are
DivotDude.com is owned and operated by Divot Dude. Our official website can be found at: https://www.divotdude.com.
For any inquiries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What Personal Data We Collect and Why:
If you comment on our site, you can opt-in to save your name, email address, and website in cookies. This is for your convenience to prevent re-entering your details for future comments. These cookies will last for one year.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
The cookies currently on https://www.divotdude.com are related to Google Analytics, Double Click, and OptinMonster.
If you’d like to disable cookies, see below.
- Disable Cookies in Chrome
- Disable Cookies in Firefox
- Disable Cookies in Safari
- Disable Cookies in Internet Explorer
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). Such embedded content from other websites behaves exactly as if you visited the other website.
By default, the ThirstyAffiliates plugin collects visitors’ IP addresses every time they click an affiliate link for statistical purposes.
Who we share your data with
On divotdude.com, if you opt-in to the email list, HubSpot’s primary tracking method is using cookies but will check the lead’s IP address when no cookie is found. If no IP address is found but the unique link (clicked from an email) locates them in the database, then HubSpot will re-cookie them with the correct information.
For questions regarding HubSpot, please contact them at HubSpot.Com
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is to automatically recognize and approve any follow-up comments instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
What rights you have over your data
For more information about interest-based ads, or to opt out of having your web browsing information used for behavioral advertising purposes by companies that participate in the Digital Advertising Alliance, please visit www.aboutads.info/choices.
Where your data is sent
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.
Divot Dude is an affiliate of many golf-related products and services. Links on this website may be affiliate links, and Divot Dude may earn commissions for purchases made by visitors to the site. These are promotional links used to track a visitor’s purchase and credit it to Divot Dude. This incurs no additional cost to you, and our goal is to provide the highest quality reviews and recommendations. For any questions, please contact us.
The content on DivotDude.com and other materials is intended solely for informational, entertainment, and educational purposes. It does not replace the professional advice you might receive from a certified expert. Relying on any information on our website or our courses is done at your own risk. The information does not guarantee any specific type of financial or business outcome or price guarantee.
For any questions regarding this disclaimer, please contact email@example.com.
Our website may provide social sharing features and other integrated tools (like the Facebook “Like” button), which let you share actions you take on our website with other media services. We currently use HubSpot for social sharing. Your use of these tools enables the sharing of information with the public, depending on the settings you establish with your social networks. For more information about the purpose and scope of data collection with social sharing features, please visit the privacy policies of the entities that provide these tools.
Advertising and Analytics Services Provided by Others
Divot Dude employs reasonable measures to help protect your information from loss, theft, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
Information You Provide to Us
Information You Provide to Us We collect the information you provide directly to us. For instance, we collect information when you subscribe to a newsletter or email list, participate in an event, survey, contest, or promotion, communicate with us via third-party social media sites, provide information via a contact form, or otherwise interact with us.
The types of information we may collect include your:
- Email address
- Postal address
- Phone number
- Securely stored payment information (like your credit or debit card and billing address)
- Preference or interest data
- Other information you choose to provide
- IP address if clicking an affiliate link for reporting purposes Source: Akismet We collect information about visitors who comment on sites using our Akismet anti-spam service. The information we collect depends on how the User sets up Akismet for the Site, but typically includes the commenter’s IP address, user agent, referrer, and Site URL (along with other information directly provided by the commenter such as their name, username, email address, and the comment itself). Source: Akismet
Your Rights You may have certain rights regarding the personal data we maintain about you. An outline of those rights is below:
- Access: You have the right to request a copy of the personal data that we hold about you. There are exceptions to this right, so that access may be denied if, for example, making the information available would reveal personal data about another person or if we are legally prevented from disclosing such information.
- Accuracy: We aim to keep your personal data accurate, current, and complete. We encourage you to contact us to let us know if any of your personal data is not accurate or changes.
- Objection: You may object to us processing your personal data if we are not entitled to use it any more, to have your data deleted if we are keeping it too long or have its processing restricted in certain circumstances.
- Portability: If you exercise this right, you will receive your personal data in a usable electronic format. It enables you to reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services.
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Information For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com
Last updated: June 9, 2023
Join the Divot Daily!
Join the thousands of subscribers getting their golf information weekly from
scratch Divot golfers just like them! Subscribe to the Divot Daily.